Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Beginning

I've debated for the past few weeks whether to share my story or not. Part of me wants to but part of me wanted to keep it private because of how hard it was for me to deal with. I didn't like people getting in my business and asking 1000 questions and I certainly didn't want strangers looking at pictures of my children and thinking about how pathetic they look.

My twins are stable now. They're doing well. And I really want to remember this event and everything that has led up to it. I want to remember how my children smell. How they look at me and squeeze my finger and know that I'm their mommy. How exciting every little step is in their long journey to be big, healthy babies. No matter what the outcome is, I want to remember how much I loved every second I got to hold them and touch them and be with them.

So I'm starting this blog. I'll go in steps and tell the story so it's not too overwhelming. I want to celebrate every step my little miracles make and look back on this all someday and be so happy for what we went through together.

So the story starts with a guy and a girl who fell in love and got married.


















A few months later, we found out we were pregnant. A few weeks after that, we found out we were having twins, and just a few months after that, we had our babies, 3 months before they were due. Jackson Thomas Martin weighed 2lbs 1oz and was 15 inches long. Amelia June was 2lbs 2oz and 14.5 inches long. Amelia has had chubby rosey cheeks since the second she was born. Jackson is so long, from his face to his fingers and toes. They are our little miracles. I can't imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin