Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Friday, October 14, 2011

Do twins run in your family?

After being asked if we used fertility meds to get our twins (we did not), the next question we get a lot of is if twins run in our family...

my twins above and my grandmother and great uncle in 1924.

Out of everyone in the picture below, I'm the only non-twin.
 On a sadder note, my mom's twin brother only survived a day or so after he was born. My grandmother,the twin, also had twin brothers who didn't survive much past birth.
And that's just my mom's side of the family.

My great-grandmother on my father's side had triplets. And I have a niece and nephew who are twins.

So yes, twins run in my family. Can't say I was too surprised when I saw the 2 fluttering hearts. Still doesn't make it any less special though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin