Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

This time last year I had no idea I had even one, let alone, 2 little someone's growing inside of me.

This time last year I had no idea it would be our last Christmas just the 2 of us.

The next few months I spent dreaming of holidays and birthdays and celebrations with my 2 precious babies.

6 months ago, I wasn't sure if I would get to spend today with my little ones.

6 months ago, I didn't know if we would ever get to spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas or birthday with my twins.

Here we are on Christmas, with 2 healthy, beautiful babies.

I never thought I would be so blessed.

I'm so lucky to have my husband, babies, family and friends.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Enjoy time with your family and be thankful for all of your blessings this holiday season.

Love, Tom, Emily, Jack and Amelia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin