Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A new year!

What a year 2011 was!

We found out January 4th we were going to be parents!

January 20th we found out we had not one bun, but 2 in the oven.

I spent the next week in shock.

And the next 6 months with my head in the toilet.

We moved across the country in June! Florida to California!

I was admitted to the hospital on June 2.

My pop pop went to heaven on June 8 and as you all know by now...

June 9 we were blessed with our 2 miracles.

We spent the next 2 months with great doctors and nurses taking care of my precious babies.

Then it was finally our turn, we brought our babies home on August 2.

September 11 we baptized our babies.

And finally on September 13 we took our munchkins to our new home in California!

The next few months we finally had the chance to enjoy our life as a new family of 4.

2011 was an amazing year. There were a lot of ups, there were many downs, and it's a year I will never forget. I hope 2012 is just as wonderful! I can't wait to see what it has in store!

Happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. 2011 was a BIG year! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin