Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Lets see what happened this week!

On  my blog...

You have 5 days left to enter to win an Arnicare gift pack worth over $50! You can enter HERE. 3 winners will be chosen on Friday!




Tomorrow, Sunday May 4 is Parents of Preemies Day! You can find local events in your area by checking out the website HERE. And you can see what I had to say about being a preemie parent HERE.




We also said see ya later to Disneyland this week. And I cried. Ok, a lot.







Some things going around the internet that I've loved this week...

THIS video. Love it!






If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen THIS article that I shared this week. It's the perfect story for Parents of Preemies Day and Mother's Day coming up. So touching.




What's been going on in your life this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin