Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Benny Boo Turns 2!

I can't believe my baby boy turned 2 already! Wasn't he just born?

Our little B was lucky enough to get not 1, but 2 birthday parties this year!

First birthday party we celebrated was in Pennsylvania after New Years.

And when we got home, we threw him a low key party at our house with a few friends!

The twins helped decorate, clearly.

and I may have reused some decorations from the twins' 2nd birthday...whoops?

He hasn't changed much since his first birthday and still loves him some cake! Let's compare, shall we?

Atleast he listens better now when I tell him to not touch.
Sweet little 2 year old :) 

I didn't get any group shots at his birthday but I did manage to capture a fun video!




Happy Birthday Benny Boy! You are a wild and crazy little guy and we couldn't possibly love you more<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin