Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Christmas Time

I admit, I'm pretty excited for Christmas this year.

1. There's a chance we might see SNOW! I haven't had a white Christmas in years!

The last time I saw snow this happened....
Obviously....

2. We're actually going home for Christmas! The last time we were home was probably the last time I saw snow for Christmas. See picture above for how exciting that was...

3. The twins LOVE Christmas. I don't think they REALLY get it, but they do enjoy the lights and music and the idea of Christmas. Don't even get me started on their love of the Christmas tree.

4. I am not pregnant and don't have a newborn (ok the twins were 6 months old their first Christmas but they were still acting like newborns).
Christmas 2010-pregnant
Christmas 2011-the twins were itty bitty and we had just moved aross the country
Christmas 2012-VERY pregnant
Christmas 2013-NOT pregnant with an almost 1 year old and two 2 1/2 year olds. My, how quickly that seemed to happen!

5. It's this big guy's FIRST Christmas!


Isn't he cute? :)

What are you excited for this holiday season? My favorites are everything white chocolate peppermint flavored, going for walks to see Christmas lights, hot chocolate, and lots of family time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin