Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Funny Valentines

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and felt lots of love around them! We're not really big on going out or doing big romantic gestures for Valentines, its usually cheaper to go out and do things any other day of the year, so this year was no different. We shared some Valentine's love with our neighbors and close friends...



 
Amelia picked the theme for the Valentines if you couldn't tell. She may be a little obsessed with Frozen. Also, FYI, they make no cute boy Valentines shirts in sizes bigger than 12 months. I saw a few random ones, but nothing cute unless I ordered it from a boutique type place. So...Amelia is the only one who got a Valentine outfit, since girls and hearts never go out of style ;)


When we were done delivering Valentine's, my handy helpers helped me whip up some vegan-whole wheat-almost healthy but not really-cake balls and some pizza dough to make homemade pizzas for dinner. They had a bit too much fun turning the mixer on and off and on and off....

Then we spent a quiet night at home watching movies, eating pizza and cake balls and being 1 big happy family.

I hope your Valentines day was just as much fun as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin