Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Monday, April 1, 2013

March of Dimes Fundraiser-A beautiful dress

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I know we did



although we really missed papa bear since he was in Alabama :( and next time, I'll wear shoes while taking famil pictures, although it's really hard to chase after frick and frack in dress shoes ;)

I have a special treat and fundraiser today for everyone!

If you have a baby girl, are expecting a baby girl, have a friend or family member with a newborn baby girl or expecting one, then this should be right up your alley.

You know those beautiful boutique dresses you see in the windows of cute homemade type shops or on etsy? Then you look at the price tag and quickly run away before you consider spending a ton of money on a dress your little girl will wear once? Gosh it's hard to turn down pretty clothes for your pretty little girl :) Now is your chance to get a beautiful handmade dress and help a great cause all in one!

I met Ruth at a ladies' night not long ago and she has graciously donated her time, money and amazing talent to our March for Babies team! She made this adorable newborn size dress** and I am giving it to someone who donates to our March for babies Team this week!


So pretty! Makes me want to sew...then I remember how bad I am at it.

This will work like past fundraisers so here are the details:
  • Donate $5 to our March for Babies Team to be entered to win.
  • For every $10 you donate, I will add your name in one extra time. Broken down...donate $5, get 1 entry. Donate $10, get 3 entries! Donate $20 and you'll get 6 entries!
  • Fundraiser will be open until Friday 4/12/13 at midnight. I'll put everyone's entries on a spreadsheet and random.org will pick the winner. I will announce the winner on Saturday and send you an email letting you know you won. Your beautiful dress will be mailed to you shortly after that.
  • Want an extra entry? Share this fundraiser on your facebook, twitter, blog or other social media site then write a comment letting me know you shared it. 
  • Dress is size Newborn, fits up to 11lbs.
You can click on the March for Babies toolbar on the side or click this link to donate and enter!

We really appreciate everyone's support and help while we raise money to help babies! We couldn't do it without all of your help! Every donation is helping babies! Check out my About Us section for more details on our family and why the March of Dimes is so important to us. No baby should be born fighting for their life like my sweet little ones were.

and of course, a special thanks to Ruth for donating the dress! I wish I had a newborn little girl so she could win ;) but my little itty bitty girl has become a big girl :(

Good luck everyone! Check back Saturday for the winner!

**Original pattern for the dress was designed by Rae Hoekstra of made-by-rae.com. Ruth is an authorized seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin