Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I missed our anniversary. Whoops! That's how behind I am on this blogging bizzz!

So what did we do to celebrate our anniversary?

Left the kids at home ;)

We are very fortunate to live in a beautiful area of California. We also have an amazing resort not so far from our house. So we took advantage of my mom being in town to babysit and enjoyed a beautiful evening at Terranea.

We don't get out of the house nearly as much as we should ;) I hardly knew what to do with myself wearing normal clothes...and earings! Gasp!

We had a beautiful evening.
We got there before the sun set to enjoy some appetizers and the view before it got dark.

Our table was on a hill overlooking this...

Not too shabby ;)

The food was great, the staff was great, it was a beautiful evening away from the kids. We told them we were celebrating our anniversary and we got a cute little dessert :)

Their sugar cookies make every other sugar cookie in the world look like a piece of cardboard.

I can't wait for our next anniversary :) I do enjoy an evening with that guy I married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin