Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Big Announcement

Guess it's about time I put this news on the blog, eh?



To answer some of my favorite questions so far:

Official due date: May 30

Expected baby arrival: Atleast a week before that because even my super nice, super healthy and natural OB isn't too into the idea of a VBAC after 2 c-sections. Eh, its what I expected to hear.

How am I feeling so far? Quite honestly, i've felt pretty terrible for a solid 2 months now. I'm starting to feel better though so I'm hoping by Christmas I'll be in full 2nd trimester feeling good swing and be able to enjoy at least a few months of pregnancy.

Am I showing? Actually, not at all. My jeans are a little snug, my stomach is a bit firmer but there's no real bump to show yet. I'll keep ya posted.

Will we announce the gender? yes already! Everyone calm down! We are hoping to know before Christmas but if not, I'll be 20 weeks in mid January so I will announce it around then. Stay calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin