Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Friday, January 31, 2014

Things Lately

Lately....we've all had colds. I feel like as soon as one person is on the mend, someone seems to get a runny nose. I know its flu season, I am happy that we only have some sniffles and sore throats but man oh man would it be nice for everyone to be 100% for a few days. I feel like we need to go back to the days of newborn preemie twin flu season isolation...and I might die staying in the house with my 3 children for that long. I love them, but let's be serious for a second. 

Lately...Amelia's Frozen addiction has reached new levels. Her friend let her wear an Elsa dress while she was playing at her house. We had to literally rip the dress away from her in her sleep. And now every time we leave our house she asks to go to "Iza's to play Elsa".
She will also break out into song if you ask her if she wants to build a snowman, which is hilarious. I wish she'd do it when I had my camera ready to take video.

Lately...I've decided to go vegan. Oh you heard that right. My college friend Ashley is probably rolling on the ground laughing as she reads this. I'm taking the Engine 2 28 day challenge, want to join me? I don't have a solid game plan with the kids. I will probably stick with them being vegetarian which won't be hard at all since none of them are too fond of meat that isn't shaped into a nugget anyway. We shall see how it goes! Maybe pigging out for the super bowl will make me feel much better about saying no to meat.

Lately...I'm finally back to my pre-Christmas/December-holiday-madness weight! Wooo! That took awhile! Yikes!

Lately...I turned 29. My last year in my 20s. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I guess I'll spend a year telling myself I'm 30 and then maybe when I do turn 30 I'll be able to cope better?

I think the twins new favorite month in January. So. Much. Cake! Probably why it's taken me so long to get back to my pre-Christmas weight. We'll work on that for next year ;)

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin