Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

recent posts

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bend It Like Beckham

Can we discuss the cuteness of 3 year olds with shinguards?


and they didn't even need the smallest size shinguards. Yes, they apparently make shinguards for kids under 3. They also make different size soccer balls, their coach had to tell me what size was good for 3 year olds. Clearly, I have a lot to learn before I will be a good soccer mom.

They started soccer last week and they like it but are a little intimidated.

Probably because most of the kids are actually bigger than them.
and a lot of cleats and legit soccer gear.

I have a LONG way to go, I'm telling you. I am a failure of a soccer mom.

I think it will be a really fun winter soccer season though! I'm excited to see them learn soccer! Jack just runs laps, Amelia gently kicks the ball around. We might not be raising any soccer stars, but it will still be fun ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin